Happy Puppies
Woof Woof!
Hello and welcome to the forum of Happy Puppies Smile
This is a forum for a guild at Fiesta online EU, Bijou. If you're not a member at the forum you wont be able to see all topics, but no worries, it's not very difficult to sign up, and it only takes a few minutes Smile
So if you're a member at the guild/academy of Happpy Puppies, feel free to join us here too Smile
Love
~Yendri

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Happy Puppies
Woof Woof!
Hello and welcome to the forum of Happy Puppies Smile
This is a forum for a guild at Fiesta online EU, Bijou. If you're not a member at the forum you wont be able to see all topics, but no worries, it's not very difficult to sign up, and it only takes a few minutes Smile
So if you're a member at the guild/academy of Happpy Puppies, feel free to join us here too Smile
Love
~Yendri
Happy Puppies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important news for Happy Puppies members

Go down

Important news for Happy Puppies members Empty Important news for Happy Puppies members

Post by Yendri Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:50 am

So we are going to start up Happy Puppies again, and we're going change the system a bit to keep the guild friendly and active. First of I need to know. Are you interested to stay in the guild? If not then you can ignore the rest of this and just tell me a clear no as soon as possible, or you leave the guild.

We are not going to focus on growing and become better right now, we’re going to try to get the friendly feeling back and to once again be a family. So if you feel that you want to get somewhere in the game you can do like some of us, have your main in a raiding guild for now.
We will keep trying to do Helga and stuff when we have enough people, but right now it’s more important to be friends.

To do this, the Admins and I decided to steal the voting idea from Rejects, which means when someone wants to join the guild, every single member in the guild will get their chance to vote before the person gets an invite. If the person gets more yes than no he or she will get an invite, and the people who voted no has to either deal with it and be polite to the new member or simply leave the guild. However, everyone will also get a chance to tell the rest of the guild why they don’t like someone and people can after that change their vote if so wanted.

We also decided to be tough and do a voting for who will be allowed to stay in the guild. We are going to kick some inactive members and the rest will be up for a vote if they are going to be allowed to stay or not.
This will be a process with some job, but it will make our guild stronger in general, not by high level people and gears, but with friendship and loyalty.
So for step one, I will make a list of all the members and you guys are going to vote “yes” “no” or “-“. By voting a “-“ it means you don’t care if the person stay or not, in other words, you have no opinion about him or her.
This is going to be in a private chat to me, Sandra, nowhere else.
Example:
Niwy: no
Jon: no
Richard: yes
Zak: -
Duc: yes
Boud: -
and so on.
When step one is done we will continue to step two where I make a new chat for all the people who got most “yes” votes. These people will now tell why or why not a member who got most “no” votes should stay or not. We read it, discuss it and then we will vote again. Step two might not even happen, since most of us are friends and I think most of us will all get more yes than no. But so you are prepared for what will happen.

You are not allowed to tell anyone outside that chat who voted yes or no for someone. If I get to know that you have told anyone about it you will get kicked out no matter what. We are not trying to make someone feel bad, we’re trying to make the guild strong in general. Telling someone why they won’t be allowed to stay will be my job later on.

Also I want to let you know, that if you vote no for someone that later on are allowed to stay, you are going to have to be polite and friendly to that person. You had your chance to convince people why that person shouldn’t stay but others still wanted that person, then you have two choices, either you deal with it and try to stay friendly with the person or you leave the guild. Same thing for new people who gets invited.
Another thing I want to point out is that when this is done I will open our home page again and either clean the old one or make a new forum. This will be a fresh start and we will try to make it work this time.

The voting has not started yet, this is just some info and a chance for those who doesn't have any interest in staying to say so.
Yendri
Yendri
Admin

Woofs : 193

http://www.zarlina.bloggplatsen.se

Back to top Go down

Important news for Happy Puppies members Empty Re: Important news for Happy Puppies members

Post by Yendri Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:11 am

Here's the list of people who are up for a vote if staying or not.
Members who hasn't been active for a while and who doesn't log on before the vote is over won't be allowed to vote, since I can't wait forever for them to log on.
(I think I got everyone, the guild list is a bit of a mess Razz)

The voting will end tomorrow (Thursday) at 13:00, so if you haven't voted by then then sorry. If needed we will later on have a second vote, but I hopefully this wont be necessary.

Please vote, "yes", "no" or "-" and send it to me in private chat.
I won't tell anyone who voted what, so be honest.

Sandra:
Jon:
Niwy:
Richard:
Viktor:
Zak:
Nathan:
Duc:
Michy:
Jennifer:
Ole:
Anna: