Happy Puppies
Woof Woof!
Hello and welcome to the forum of Happy Puppies Smile
This is a forum for a guild at Fiesta online EU, Bijou. If you're not a member at the forum you wont be able to see all topics, but no worries, it's not very difficult to sign up, and it only takes a few minutes Smile
So if you're a member at the guild/academy of Happpy Puppies, feel free to join us here too Smile
Love
~Yendri

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Happy Puppies
Woof Woof!
Hello and welcome to the forum of Happy Puppies Smile
This is a forum for a guild at Fiesta online EU, Bijou. If you're not a member at the forum you wont be able to see all topics, but no worries, it's not very difficult to sign up, and it only takes a few minutes Smile
So if you're a member at the guild/academy of Happpy Puppies, feel free to join us here too Smile
Love
~Yendri
Happy Puppies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, we're back

Go down

Well, we're back Empty Well, we're back

Post by Yendri Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:25 pm

So I guess we're back in Fiesta for real Smile and you all should know by now how much I love working with forums and homepages and everything ^^ So I have spent some time deleting a lot off old stuff from this forum since I'm too lazy to create a new one. I left some stuff though, that I feel still can be good to have here ^^ rest is gone, so start making topics and stuff again Wink

Anyways, welcome to the forum and it's good to be back again, it will be fun to once again mess around in Isya with my dear puppies Wink

/Sandra
Yendri
Yendri
Admin

Woofs : 193

http://www.zarlina.bloggplatsen.se

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum